Author Topic: mm-mm-mm

mm-mm-mm
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2022 »

Consider this an official endorsement.

Incognito. Works for me.

mm-mm-mm
« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2022 »
Spare a thought for those of us with fur coats.

These tiles they have scattered about the place help.

That's all I have energy to write.

mm-mm-mm
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2022 »

Not bad. She could be an honorary rabbit.

Humbug

• London's hard-boiled black'n'white sweetie
Re: mm-mm-mm
« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2023 »
Awright Chompsky?

I celerbrate my return ter the NACF wiv a borrowed joke...

A growth industry
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2023 »
“I asked my dad, Why did you paint rabbits on your bald head? He replied, Because I thought it would look like hares.”

From here. Note the URL. I do like the “Hair restorer, with a permanent wave” one. Oops, gave away the punchline.

No receding hairlines hereabouts.

Not sure why they kept some of my fur. Was it no more complicated than having an empty knick-knack?

He who is on comb duty is getting quite hirsute again. Not as bad as this yet...

Housemate came back with considerably less than he left home with. I'll never understand how he could hear anything.

Humbug

« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2023 »
Hmm. I got thru 3 ov them jokes an then a window ov cookie warnins came up. But I couldn't find the cookies. I fink it is all a bit ov a tease.

Sign the petition
« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2023 »

I'm just a silly bunny, but even I know that when they cut off my balls (I guess they had their reasons), I didn't change sex.

Humbug

Re: Sign the petition
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2023 »
Well Chomspky, the P.A. signed the petition, even tho she strongly dislikes petitions.

Owever I av got a philosoffical question fer yer... Wot if they made a mistake on yer birf certificate becos yer got funny bits an then yer need ter get it changed becos it is factcherly incorrec?

« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2023 »
I av got a philosoffical question fer yer... Wot if they made a mistake on yer birf certificate becos yer got funny bits an then yer need ter get it changed becos it is factcherly incorrec?

Those who have DSDs deserve consideration, which they appear to get.

By the way, did you know female rabbits have two uteruses? I bet you did. I didn't!

Humbug

« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2023 »
Hmm, fank you.

I didn't kno about the double-wombs. The P.A. says it rings a bell, but I say hmmm.