Poll

Where are they now?

Author Topic: NACF Investigates - Missing CycleChatters

Drago

• ʇsǝnפ
NACF Investigates - Missing CycleChatters
« on: September 26, 2022 »
Quote from: TMN
Why would anyone want to leave? It’s a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma too big to fit in the bin at the kerb. Together I'm sure I can get to the bottom of this.

Re: NACF Investigates
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022 »
Why would anyone want to leave? It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma too big to fit in the bin at the kerb. Together I'm sure I can get to the bottom of this.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022 »
I was chatting with Jordan Peterson at a dinner party just the other day. I'm not a fan, of course, but we did briefly bond over our mutual dislike of Justin, who was also at the party and hopefully within earshot. Anyway, Jordan had a theory about the nature of relationships on social media. I'm afraid I tuned out when he pulled a pair of lobsters from a tank to illustrate some point or another, else I'd have formulated a suitable bon mot to share with you now.

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022 »
You surprise me. I'd have thought you and Justin would get on famously.

As to my whereabouts, yesterday I was etherised upon a table, and this morning there's a peach sitting in front me which isn't going to eat itself. I'm busy living in the real, in other words.

ünkraut

• Why am I here
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022 »
Enjoy it. The voting isn't going well.

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022 »
It's not so bad here. They even let me on the forum.

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022 »